Holy Sleep! Last night was the first night that Avery officially slept for 12 hours. She went to bed at 9pm and woke up at 9am. I love when I am able to wake up before her and get some things done before she is even awake. We give her a bath at 8:15 and then she is typically asleep by 9 but she has been wanting to take a cat nap from 730-8 or so which means we need to start working her bedtime a little earlier. We will see, for now she is sleeping like a champ and I love it!


Ben and I had a date night last night, or actually date afternoon. Since she goes to bed so early we have to be home by her bed time. Avery and Sophey went to my Grammy and Grandpa's last night and Ben and I had dinner and walked around the outdoor mall here. The weather was beautiful! The month of April is gorgeous here in Vegas, basically like San Diego year round! Anyways, we had a nice night. Hopefully soon we will work on someone other than me putting Avery to bed so that we can have later date nights!
Sophey is continuing to get better with Avery every day. She still loves to lick her every chance that she gets but she is getting better about knowing the boundries of Avery and all her toys! I just can't wait for her to be big enough that she can push Sophey away when she is being buggy!

With the weather getting nicer, Avery has a whole new wardrobe. The bad thing is that she already has clothes that are too small for her that she never had a chance to wear. She is growing like crazy! Pretty soon we will start getting her in the pool. Hopefully she likes the pool just as much as she likes her baths! We have also been going to some of Ben's baseball games and she is such a good sport. She better learn to love baseball though if she doesn't already as I am sure that will be a staple of our lives. Nana is coming to visit next week and I am sure that she will never want to put her down. Avery also spends a good amount of time on Skype so if you have a account and want to skype with us, let us know!



1 comment:
We have Skype! That is how we keep in touch with Grandma!
Post a Comment