That is one of our nicknames for Avery. Since about 3-4 weeks old, Avery has been trying to hold her head up. She tried really hard and most of the time it resulted in her bobbing her head against our sholders or chest but she just keeps on trying. Now that she is 10 weeks, she is a lot better at it and I know before long she will be holding it up with no problem. Here is a cute video of her working on it. I believe she is 9 weeks in this video.
The last week or so she has been sleeping like a real champ. Last night she slept from 930pm to 830 am. You don't know how many times I have to look at the video monitor to make sure that she is still breathing! Thank God for technology. We also had our first taste of either throw up or MAJOR spit up today. It was literally like a waterfall out of her mouth and not once, but twice. I have no idea how that much liquid was in her. After she was done she just sat there smiling at us. Thank God she did it all over daddy and not me. Sophey really wanted to help us clean up...I know, so gross! So far Ben is the one that has gotten pooped on and thrown up on... At least we know where Avery's loyalty is!

1 comment:
One time around that age I was taking J downstairs and he just projectile vomited all over the walls...I guess breastmilk stains walls because we had to repaint:) LOL...
Post a Comment