Wow what a busy week. We spent the week in San Diego and had a great time seeing friends and family. Here is a re-cap of the week.
My mom and dad were only in town until Tuesday so Avery spent some time with them. Tuesday we took some pictures with a photographer that I went to high school with. I am really excited to see the pictures and I will be sure to post them when we get them. Avery was such a good girl while we were taking the pics. We were even able to get some with Avery and Sophey!
Late Tuesday night the Julianel's came down to spend the night. The boys golfed all day and the girls hung out and went shopping and to eat. Later that night the boys went to the Padre game and I had a few friends over for some wine and dinner. It sure was great to see my old friends. I CAN NOT wait to move back to San Diego. I love going to SD but always come back to Vegas a little sad that we don't live there anymore...one day soon we will move back! Here are some pics of Wednesday night.
Thursday after work we took Aves and Sophey to the beach. Sophey was in heaven as always and Avery enjoyed her first outing to the beach. Hopefully next time we go the weather will be warmer and she can sit up and play in the sand. Autumn and Eden came over after the beach for some girl time.
Friday morning Ben left to drive home to Vegas and Avery and I stayed to spend a little more time. We went up to see the Burnitz's new house in Rancho Sante Fe. They sold their house in Poway and I will be honest, I am a little sad since that is the house that we got married in and had my baby shower at. I sure will miss that house!
Saturday, Beckie and I went shopping with Aves and she was such a good girl. She just hung with the girls all day. We then caught a flight back to Vegas that night. It was Avery's first flight and she was a little angel. She slept almost the entire time and then sat and stared at everyone around us. I think I was way more nervous than I needed to be but it was a first for the both of us! Now I won't be as nervous when we do it again.
She has continued to be a champ in the sleep category. Overall she slept great in San Diego even though she was in the pack and play. There were a few nights that I had to flip her back over once she rolled over but she is beginning to get the hang of it on her own. She ends up on her side and tends to sleep like that for awhile. Unfortunately, I have given into the pacifier movement. During the past week or so she has learned to LOVE her pacifier. She would always take it before but now she has to have it. I think it may have something to do with her teeth that are working their way down. I won't let her sleep with it in at night but I have been letting her fall asleep with it in. I just don't want to get to the point where she cries if it falls out at night. In the morning if she wakes up before 7, I can give her the pacifier and that puts her back to sleep for an hour or two so that really helps us out. She still rarely cries and everyday I am amazed at her changes and what a good baby she is. Thank you God for that!














No comments:
Post a Comment