Template

Sunday, July 11, 2010

24 Weeks

Sophey and Avery....BFF!!!!












Avery continues to make us laugh each and every day.  She is such a happy and intense little girl and I just love spending time with her.  We have our little mommy and Avery snuggle time in the morning when I get her out of her crib and bring her into bed to feed her.  She has been falling back asleep once I feed her and I just love laying with her and having a little snuggle time with her.  It just makes my mornings.  She still wakes up happy every time you get up her and has the biggest smile on her face.  We introduced rice oatmeal this week and she seems to really like it as well.  She is now getting cereal at lunch and oatmeal right before dinner.  Her first night getting cereal before bed she slept a solid 12 hours!  It was awesome!

She still has not figured out the crawling thing yet but everyday she gets a little closer.  She goes from all fours and then head-dives and scoots forward that way.  It's pretty funny to watch her.















I think her chunky legs are what is weighing her down.  She did learn how to go from all fours to sitting all by herself.















We did get her a new toy which she really loves.  She is constantly trying to stand and jump so this gives her the opportunity to do both. It's really nice to put her in it while we are getting ready in our room.















Avery has continued to love the pool.  When she sees the water or her little pool outside she gets so excited and flaps her little arms.  We have dunked her a few times and she still has not cried so I am hoping that she is getting used to the water and will never be scared of it.  We plan to start swim lessons soon to continue to get her familiar with the water. Have a great week!


No comments: