Avery had pretty much a standard schedule all week going to bed at 7:30 and waking up at 5:30, eating and then going back to sleep until 7. There was one morning that she slept until 7:30 and I have no idea why but it sure was nice! I decided this week that I was going to turn the volume off on the monitor and sleep with
Daddy and Avery have quite the bath routine at night. I think they both really enjoy this time although getting her dressed after the bath has been quite tricky these days. She just likes to fuss and be annoyed for no reason. Changing her on her changing table has become quite the challenge but I am hoping that this is just a phase! When she wakes up, she does have quite the bed head now that she actually has some hair!
Avery continues to explore the house and find new things. Her favorite things are Sophey's water dish and the fridge....
Avery has her moments in the car but for the most part she is fine in the car although I can't wait until she can face forward. I think she will enjoy the car rides much more!
We also took Avery up to Caesars Palace to look at the fish aqauriams and watch the water shows. She sure does enjoy watching people and loves to watch those fishes! We also learned that she likes lemons! She makes this funny face yet keeps coming back for more!
Nana left earlier this week but I am sure that we will see her soon. Avery misses her Nana!!



No comments:
Post a Comment