Avery has finally allowed us to put shoes on her. In the past she would rip them off in two seconds but I think that she has finally got used to them and since she walks all the time I think she likes them on her feet rather than her bare feet.
Here schedule is still the same... Sleep by 7:30 and wakes up around 7. Then her naps are from 10-12 and 3-4:30 or 5. She is a never eating machine...the girls never stops and there are very few foods that she doesn't like! That sure makes our lives easier!
This last week she has really turned a corner as far as understanding what we are saying. If I tell her to go get something that she is familiar with, she will go get it and bring it back. I will tell her to go get a book, or her ball, or her blankee. She will look for it, go get it, and bring it back.
Every morning we have the same routine where she will wake up around 7, I will go get her and bring her back to bed to feed her. Once she is done, she sits up, points to Sophey, since she knows she is under the blankets, and then we play and snuggle for a bit. Then I get out of bed and wash my face and brush my teeth while she plays on the floor with anything that she can find. She has some toys in there but she prefers any and all of my things which I don't mind. I am sure that it is just the beginning of her wanting what I have...
She still loves to stack things and put things inside of other things.
She can blow kisses and is becoming such a good little snuggler! She is growing every single day and every day she seems to understand more and learn new things.
Along with her new found "tricks" she has also learned to test her boundaries. She throws little temper tantrums when she doesn't get what she wants and it is pretty hard not to laugh at her. I know she is just learning what she can and can't get away with so we are trying to figure out how to best handle them and what we as parents should be doing. It sure is a learning curve though!We are excited for Christmas this next week and looking forward to spending time with friends and family. Here are some pictures from the week.
![]() |
| Step....and.... |
![]() |
| Fall! |
![]() |
| Ok I will just pick it up! |











No comments:
Post a Comment