Template
Friday, July 5, 2013
Kennedy 31 Weeks
Kennedy is on the move! She has become quite mobile and is picking up speed by the day! She makes the funniest faces and loves to scrunch her little nose up and has a nice little chuckle that she gives you quite often. She still is stingy with her belly laughs so it makes them that much better when you actually get them. She loves to explore new places now that she is mobile but she is still quite selective of what she gets into and where she goes. She is doing much better at night now and wakes up between 530 and 630 in the morning...for now there seems to be no more middle of the night wake ups, which I am loving! She lets you know when she doesn't want anymore more food by scrunching her eyes and shaking her head. She is quite cuddly at times and when you get her out of bed, she snuggles right up on you. She is still in her infant seat but her legs are so long that they hit the back seat. I am sure that we will move her soon to the toddler car seat... Avery was in that starting at 4 months! Crazy how different these girls are. I can already tell a difference is personality with them. I still am not sure what color eyes and hair she will end up but she is getting quite a bit of hair. Her eyes are blue most of the time but at times I can see green in them. I think they will end up being hazel but only time will tell! She sure is growing up fast...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment