Kennedy had her first trip to the beach! She really liked it and just kept soaking in her surroundings. There is quite a bit to see there with all those crazy dogs running around. When we finally set her down on a towel, all she wanted to do was eat sand the whole time but what can you expect.
We also interviewed some babysitters this week and had our first night out with a babysitter at home! I thought it was time to branch out from family in case there are times that we want to all go somewhere together. There were a few that I liked but the one that we decided on was Annie. Avery had a good time with her... although Kennedy was a little bit of a stinker going to bed. I tried to get her to bed before we left.... but that didn't work. Good thing Annie is a pro and was able to get her to bed. I will say that getting K to bed is a little tricky sometimes and all I can think is that since she won't take a pacifier, she can't self soothe. Oh well, it just means she gets some extra TLC before bed time:)

No comments:
Post a Comment