Kennedy has a new tooth! I saw it one day barely and then the next day, there it was. It is so crazy how these little teeth can come out of nowhere! It didn't really seem to bother her though. Kennedy has also learned to wave bye bye. It's a bit of a large arm motion since those fine motor skills aren't too refined but it's pretty cute to see her working on her wave!
When I saw that she is a busy body, I mean you literally can not take your eyes off of her for a second. She is into EVERYTHING. You turn your back and she is gone and into something that she shouldn't be. So pretty much she does what babies do best.. explore their surroundings and get into things that they shouldn't. She pulls herself up on everything and can actually stand for a few seconds on her own without falling. She is growing way too fast!
Wednesday I went to Chicago with my friend Amy for a nice girls weekend. We had SUCH a great time and we both fell in love with the city. We had a blast and Abagee came out to help out for the extended weekend which was really nice for Ben. We only had one MINOR hiccup... well not so minor. Ben was letting K suck on a clementine organge and she sucked it right out of his fingers and starting choking on it. Her lips starting turning purple and Ben grabbed her our of her chair and was able to get it out but 911 was called and the ambulance came to check her out. I can only imagine the fear that Abagee and Daddy had while this was happening. I was petrified when Ben was telling me about it and I wasn't even there. It brought tears to my eyes and I knew that she was fine. As parents you want to protect them from everything in the entire world and I know that things will happen along the way but boy, that was a scary one. Thank God she was fine and I think it was a learning lesson for everyone!
Never a dull moment in the Rosenthal home!
Mommy in Chicago~!











No comments:
Post a Comment