Well Kennedy has decided that she wants to fight taking naps but don't worry, we typically win. When I put her down, it's a bit easier since I can just keep feeding her but those that that have to give her bottles, have to pretty much hold her down and rock her and before long she gives in. Gotta love that fighting spirit. It will really benefit her later in life... now, it's challenging but it's what makes her who she is and I wouldn't change it for the world.
Nana was out of town for a bit this week so Daddy had some extra kiddo time. They went to Kidventures, the park, walks, and just play time with all their toys and they all did great. I left most days to work and Ben informed me that it's easier without me here. I would have to agree with him but it is nice being able to see them whenever I want and just know that they are just downstairs. I do get much more work done when they are not here though.
Her schedule is just about the same; two naps around 10 and 3 and waking about once in the middle of the night or early morning for the most part. I am patiently waiting for those 12 hour nights but I know that before long, she will be a busy little girl where sleep will be a non issue and I will look back on these weeks and month and miss the days of our time together.





No comments:
Post a Comment