Abagee and Papa were in town this week and stayed at a beach house. Uncle Aaron, Aunt Krystal and cousin Stella were supposed to come and stay at the beach but since they are moving back to Las Vegas (hooray), they were not able to come. We were bummed but them moving means they will be much closer. Abagee and Papa were still able to come and we had a great time. We had a great time with them and Avery had a few sleep overs with them and she also had her first sleepover with Gwen. It was a fun night for us all!
I think all Kennedy did while we were there was eat sand... literally by the handfuls. Oh well, it won't hurt. She had fun playing in the sand and the water and the toys. It wasn't too relaxing for us the smiles and laughter on the girls faces were priceless. I am sure that in 5 years I will look back when they are off on their own and wish that I had to follow them around so they won't eat seaweed or sand. They are sure growing too fast!


















No comments:
Post a Comment