Template

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Kennedy 37 Weeks


Turbo, octopus arms, busy body... those are all names for our crazy little K.  She is for sure going to be the one to keep us on our toes.  She literally does not sit still and has more trust in you that you won't drop her than anyone I have ever met.  She does not know the meaning of fear.  We have officially had to put up the baby gates because without them, she is gone from the room trying to get into something that she shouldn't be.  She truly knows the meaning of no and will just look at you with that goofy little grin and keep doing what she knows she shouldn't be doing, especially going after Sophey's water dish.





































She is pretty much obsessed with the iphone and loves to play with it or eat it mainly.  She will find the TV remotes and hold them to the TV like she knows what she is doing.  She rips off any bib you put on her so we have had to resort to over the head bibs or no bib at all.  Most times she needs a bath after dinner because she gets SOOO dirty from eating.  Speaking of eating, she is a machine.  She powers her food down handful by handful or bite by bite... She is such an eater and I love it.  I think she will be my try anything kid...


It is crazy to see how different these two kids are.  I really don't know if they will be alike at all.  I ca already see so many differences between them... sleep for one!  I know overall, K is still a good sleeper but she is keeping me on my toes.  Aves slept 12 hours straight pretty much from the time we came home.  K goes to bed between 7-8 and wakes between 430 and 5 and eats and goes back to sleep till about 6-7.  Every couple nights she will wake up in the middle of the night and I think it has to do with those teeth of hers.  She now has 2 top and 2 bottom; she has a pretty cute little grin.  I love her feisty attitude and drive to not let anything get in her way, or else she just climbs right on over it.... literally!








No comments: