I am amazed every day how fast this little girl is growing. I swear I can remember so vividly sitting in the NICU with her and crying the entire time and now, she is a happy and healthy almost 8 month old who DOES NOT STOP moving unless she is sleeping.
I am trying so hard to get her to sleep consistently at night and 75% of the time, she is great. Asleep about 7, sleeps till 5, eats and back till 7 then naps around 10 and 3. Some nights she decides she wants to wake up a few hours after I put her down and eat a little more until going back to sleep. Then other mornings she decides that 4 or 430 is better for her... Little turkey. The funny thing is that now she pulls herself in her crib and I see her in the monitor starting into the screen and banging her little hands on the crib.
We had a family fun night at Sea World last week and it was the first time that Kennedy got to play while she was there. She had a fun time crawling around the baby area. Daddy won a toy for Aves and we even sat through an entire show. Its a glimpse of what our lives will be like with two kids that are self sufficient.... or does that time ever come! I hope not, I want them to stay little for a long time!!!
We have also given K her own cabinet now with the tupperware and things that she can get into. So between pulling all the magnets off the fridge and the tupperware out of the cabinet, our kitchen always looks like a hot mess... What can you do! Enjoy it while it lasts because before long we will blink and be begging them to hang out with us rather than with their friends:)
I am trying so hard to get her to sleep consistently at night and 75% of the time, she is great. Asleep about 7, sleeps till 5, eats and back till 7 then naps around 10 and 3. Some nights she decides she wants to wake up a few hours after I put her down and eat a little more until going back to sleep. Then other mornings she decides that 4 or 430 is better for her... Little turkey. The funny thing is that now she pulls herself in her crib and I see her in the monitor starting into the screen and banging her little hands on the crib.
We had a family fun night at Sea World last week and it was the first time that Kennedy got to play while she was there. She had a fun time crawling around the baby area. Daddy won a toy for Aves and we even sat through an entire show. Its a glimpse of what our lives will be like with two kids that are self sufficient.... or does that time ever come! I hope not, I want them to stay little for a long time!!!
We have also given K her own cabinet now with the tupperware and things that she can get into. So between pulling all the magnets off the fridge and the tupperware out of the cabinet, our kitchen always looks like a hot mess... What can you do! Enjoy it while it lasts because before long we will blink and be begging them to hang out with us rather than with their friends:)









No comments:
Post a Comment