Template

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Kennedy 49 Weeks

This week we celebrated Kennedys first Halloween.  She really liked the process of going up and taking candy and she spent most of the time trying to chew through the wrappers which half the time she did... those little dagger teeth.  Somehow I missed an entire tooth coming in so now she has 3 bottom teeth and the 4 top teeth.  I have been traveling so much for work so I am sure that I just missed it somehow.  Thanks goodness for Daddy, Nana, and Papa who hold down the fort so well when I am gone!





































We went up to Julian for the weekend and had a great time.  I really don't know the last time that I was there but it is so pretty!  We rented a house so the total count in the house was 8 adults and 7 kids all ranging from 3 weeks to almost 4.  Needless to say it was a packed house but we had a good time! Once again Kennedy didn't sleep too well but that's ok, we got to spend some time in a queen size bed again.  That is becoming a trend when we travel!










Her schedule is the same.. two naps and bed by 8.  She is doing pretty good at night and goes to sleep pretty easy now.  She wakes up every so often and we have to get her back to sleep but overall, not so bad!

Watching the dynamics between Kennedy and Avery is pretty cute. I know that Kennedy will always be able to hold her own and that almost 3 years will never be an issue because she does her best to keep up with her even now.  She can get in an out of her toy cars on her own, climb the stairs, go in an out of the doors.  There isn't much she can't do or at least try to do.  You literally can't turn around for a second or else she is gone.  She understands everything that you say but is still holding out on her first word... always keeping us on our toes!

No comments: