Template

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Kennedy 50 Weeks

Kennedy still has decided that she does not want to talk even though from a syllable standpoint, she can say a few words but when you ask her to say them, she won't.  What she can do now is shake her head no so she can not communicate no to us which is nice.  She is becoming faster, smarter, stronger, and more of a little toddler each and every day.  I really don't see much baby left in her.  One thing that has changed is she has become quite the little snuggler.  She just melts right into you when you pick her up and she loves to stay that way and snuggle.  Those are the moments that I am going to miss when they are gone but I am hoping this snuggly phase sticks around for awhile.

Just like Avery, she is very into shoes.  When we get home and take off her shoes, she wants them back on and she always wants to put on Avery's shoes and walk around in them and to be honest, she is pretty good at it.  I also can't remember the last time she woke up in the middle of the night but she does wake up pretty early.  Ben has morning duty for awhile since I did it for almost a year but he is pretty good at getting her to go back to sleep.  I on the other hand am not so thank goodness for daddies:)

She is still taking two naps and in bed by 8.  She is really good in the car which is really nice but I think we will turn her around pretty soon so she can start to watch shows with Avery.  Her little legs look so cramped back there!  We love her more and more each day and love that spitfire personality of hers; I wouldn't want it any other way!






1 comment:

Sabine Source said...

I can't believe how big Kennedy is getting, Katie! Beautiful family. xo Cat