Template

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Kennedy 48 Weeks

My sweet little snuggly baby...  She sure has turned into quite the snuggler! I am not sure where this came from but I am loving every minute of it.  She gives the best hugs and kisses and can be such a sweetie, and then two seconds later she is off like a turbo little monster!  She pretty much understands everything that we say to her but she has yet to clearly say a word.  Everything is pretty much "NA".  I am pretty sure that at some point she will just start saying quite a few words at one time!






































We went to visit our family in Las Vegas this week.  It was the first time that we drove to Vegas with Kennedy and to be honest she did great.  We left both times at her bedtime and she pretty much slept the whole way.  Once we got there she didn't want to go to sleep and actually didn't sleep too well while we were there but it was a new place and a big room.  Needless to say we spent some quality time as a family in a queen sized bed.. Wasn't the coziest but made for nice snuggles!  We had a great time while there and the cousins got to spend some quality time together.  I am sure that we will be back quite often and pretty soon we will turn Kennedy around so car rides will be much easier!





Her schedule is still the same; two naps at 10 and 3 and bed by 8.  I officially have stopped breastfeeding which is really nice but I do miss our time.  It's nice to feel like myself again and Kennedy has been such a trooper going right to milk.  Now we just need to get her off the bottle and warming up her milk... baby steps right?


No comments: