Template

Monday, November 18, 2013

Kennedy 51 Weeks

Where has the time gone?  I can't believe I am one week away from Kennedy's birthday.  I can remember so vividly when we moved back to San Diego and I was about 9 month pregnant.  I remember planning this last week like it was yesterday where I had last minute house things to get settled, Christmas decorations to get up before you came, and one last nice relaxing meal at Thanksgiving before you made your debut.  Everything went accordingly to plan and you waited until it was time to come and I was able to enjoy that last week and get everything done that I needed to.  The minute you came though I fell in love with you and every day my love grows even more.  You amaze me with your wit, your determination, smile, laughter, and sass.  You want to do everything that your sister does.  Yesterday I was watching you play outside and it's amazing to see how you can navigate down and around things that you used to fall on.  You are such a little snuggly little girl and every day you lose more of your babyness and are starting to look so much like a little girl.



































You love your baths and are pretty proud of yourself that you know how to pull the drain up.

































You LOVE to watch Baby Einstein and you will walk up to the TV or computer and point and start dancing which is Kennedy language means "put the show on"

Your sister is learning to be a good big sister but it's a learning curve and there are times she is rough with you but you sure know how to fight back:)  In fact Avery told me today that she decided that she didn't want to have a little sister anymore.  We had to have a little talk about how mean that way and she looked at me and said "mom, it's just that I don't know how to be a good big sister".  Needless to say she loves you more than she realizes and watching the two of you grow closer brings so much joy to my life.



You bring so much joy to our lives and I can't wait to continue to make memories as a family of 4 (5 counting Sophey)!

No comments: