Template

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

32 Weeks

Well we are  back from San Diego!  We spent the majority of the week in SD and as always, had a great time.  We decided to drive out with Ben's parents in the motor home which was so nice so little miss bulldozer didn't have to stay confided the whole time. She was such a good sport during the 6+ hour drive.  Typically we can make it to SD in 4 and half hours but you drive a bit slower in the motor home especially with 4 dogs and 5 people!  

We had a great time in SD visiting friends and seeing family. Avery's dedication was great and she was such a good girl the whole time.  I always love going to San Diego but since I am such a home body, I love to get home and sleep in my own bed and be in my own house!  Avery also went to her first birthday party with lots of other little babies around her age.  She had a great time except at the end she got bit pretty bad by one of the other little girls there.  The mother felt terrible but the little girl was just exploring her mouth with those new little pearly things in there.  She was fine, just a little shaken up. Here is a picture of her war wound.

Avery continues to make us laugh every day.  Her nickname is bulldozer because when she sees something that she wants, she takes off for it regardless of what is in her way.  She has no concept of personal space and will literally crawl over you to get to whatever it is.  Ben pointed out to me that when she crawls, she doesn't bend her arms so she is quite the loud crawler with her arms smacking down on the ground!  She loves to crawl over to Sophey's water dish and try to get in there.  Not quite sure how we can baby proof that so we will just have to keep telling her no.

She is still going to sleep around 730 or so and wakes up typically around 6am.  I then feed her and she goes back to bed with me until around 7 or so.  I do love our little snuggle time in the morning.  I am going to be sad when that stops so I will just enjoy it for now.  She is really enjoying her "Your Baby Can Read"  dvd's.  We try to have her watch them every morning.  She especially loves the music in them.  In fact she LOVES music period.  I just signed her up for a music class that meets once a week.  Hopefully she likes it!

Avery continues to explore new food and has really expanded her palate.  She is eating 3 meals and day and has milk 4 times a day.  She is quite the growing girl but she is really thinning out since she is so active.  She still has those chunky thighs but instead of being able to hide a quarter in them, I think only a nickel would fit now:)
Here are some pics from the week!
Here is the monkey I got her while in Hawaii
Playing with some friends (Tricia and Royce's baby)
Aves and Popa!
My bestie Eden!





No comments: