Template

Saturday, September 25, 2010

8 months

Today my baby is 8 months old so I thought that this deserves it's own post.  Here are her 8 month stats:

Height: 28 inches
Weight: 21 pounds

I also thought I would do "Things I Love About Avery" since it has been awhile since I have done this.
  • I love her perma grin on her face at all times
  • I love the little birthmark she has on left forearm.  It's something only a mother would notice
  • I love how when you pick her up, she nuzzles right into your neck and gives you a little love
  • I love her ever growing determination to do things
  • I love the hair that sticks up in the middle of her head.  It's a little too short to do anything else
  • I love watching her with Sophey.  Their relationship changes and evolves daily
  • I love snuggling with her in the morning
  • I love watching her soak in her surroundings.  She is really quite aware of every little thing going on around her
  • I love taking her out places and watching her smile at just about anyone
  • I love her FAT feet and cankles.  I am sure one day she will outgrow them both!




No comments: