Another busy week that's for sure. We had Avery's 9 month check up and here are here statsHeight : 28.5 80% percentile
Weight : 22.1 90% percentile
Head : 17.25 45% percentile
As you can see we have a very healthy little girl. She is thriving in every possible way and is on the fast track to beating every milestone long before the average time. Dr. Glasser was overly impressed with her and even though we had to wait almost an hour to see her, Avery was an excellent patient and pretty much explored the entire room waiting for her. When the Dr. came in she apologized for running so late but that she had a really sad case in the other room and had to take some time with the patient. I immediately was fine with her being late knowing that I have a healthy and happy child. Here is a picture with Dr. Glasser. I don't have a picture with my pediatrician so I wanted to be sure to take one with Avery and her Dr.
Last Thursday Ben and I celebrated our 4th anniversary so we stayed the night at the Hard Rock and went to dinner and a show. Avery had a sleep-over at Grammy's so that we could have our big night out on the town! We had a really fun night and it sure was nice to sleep in. Unfortunately Ben had to wake up pretty early to be at the baseball field for a tournament with his high school kids!
Later that day Avery and I caught a flight to San Diego to spend the weekend and Halloween there. Our flight was delayed and it was the first time that we have had to wait a long time in the airport. I put her on the ground and let her crawl around and yes, I know how dirty that floor is but what can you do! She was really good while we had to wait and then as soon as we got on that plane, she was out! Ben stayed behind in Vegas since he
Avery has also turned a corner as far as sleeping goes. The last week or so she has slept in till almost 7 each day. I really feel like 7 is so much better for all of us. I just hope she keeps it up.
Saturday we went to Orange County and went to Gwen's birthday party. I didn't get any pictures with her and Gwen but we did get a few of her and one of her other little friends Kaylyn. She got to wear one of her Halloween costumes up there but despite the pouring rain and everyone dressing for the cold, the sun came out and we all roasted quite a bit so needless to say the costume was the first thing to go! Sunday we went to see some friends of ours and then spent the rest of the day at home with the family. I was going to take her trick or treating but everyone pretty much laughed at me so we didn't go. We had a nice day though and I think she had a lot of fun on her first Halloween!
She has continued to be the avid crawler that she is and stands on her own for some time now. She also started taking quite a few steps on her own....I think she will be full blown walking here in the next week or so!
Here are some other pics from the week.
![]() |
| Playing with my new toy Aunt Beckie got me in New York! |
![]() |
| Uncle Grant trying to feed me! |
![]() |
| He's sure got a lot to learn! |
![]() |
| I hate this hat! |
![]() |
| My tongue does not stay in my mouth! |

















No comments:
Post a Comment