Template

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

41 weeks

We spent the first part of the week in San Diego and then Avery and I flew home on Tuesday night.  Every flight that we have taken she has slept just about the whole time.  Well on this flight she decided that she wanted to be awake the whole time. Although she didn't cry at all, she would not sit still for anything.  She wanted to crawl and walk and the hour flight literally felt like it was 5 hours.  I am hoping that our flight this week goes a little better!

Avery spent some time this week at her Grammy and Grandpa's house.  Ben flew to West Virginia on Thursday morning to spend some time with his brother and I had six friends fly out for a weekend getaway here in town.  We stayed that Planet Hollywood this weekend and stayed up way to late but I had a great time with my friends!

Avery is getting better at walking every day.  She still takes about five or six steps at a time although most of the time that she is trying to walk she looks a bit drunk! She has been such a good napper this past week taking 2 solid hour and a half to two hour naps.  Some days she stretches them to two hour plus.  I think she must be going through a growth spurt! We are still waiting on more teeth to come as she only has those two teeth that she got when she was six months old.  She sure has found her voice and out of nowhere she will start screaming just to hear her voice, and let me tell you, she has a loud one that's for sure!

She also has learned how to go through Sophey's doggy door.  She has been quite interested in it for some time but last week she was sitting at the door watching Sophey outside and I think a light bulb finally went on that she can do this.  She proceeded to push her little hands through it, then her body and then her feet and there she was, outside and pretty proud of herself!  It was pretty cute. 
 

Her and Sophey have continued their funny relationship and have now begun to even share toys!




Here are some pictures from the week!




No comments: