Snow! This week we had snow here in Vegas. This is now the third Winter that I have lived in Vegas and we have had snow 2 out of 3 of those. We woke up Monday morning to see a slow fury of snow falling. We got up and got Avery dressed so that we could take her outside and explore the snow! As you can tell she was a little skeptical of what it was and why it was so cold!
Avery continues to amaze me with the things that she does. She learns new words each week and her latest ones are bye bye and papa. When you say words to her she tries to mimic what you are saying and you can see her try to make her mouth the same as yours and she will typically get the first sound that you are saying. When its bath time at night, we will say "its bath time" and she will say ba...ba... She is now trying to run but her little legs don't get there that fast so she falls quite a bit when tries to pick up speed. She has fallen twice now and cut her mouth with her little teeth. The first time really scared me since it was her first bleed but the second time was less traumatic for me as I know how fast she will heal and I know that bumps and bruises and blood are part of being a toddler!
As I am getting ready for Avery's birthday, people are asking me what to get her. I have found that whatever she gets, she typically likes the box the most!
I did get her an early birthday present which she really does love!
Avery continues to mimic anything that we do so we have to be extra careful around her:) The good thing is that she is picking up some habits that I can not wait for her to learn how to do!
Sophey and Avery continue to love each other!
Avery decorating Sophey!
Have a great week!!!!


















No comments:
Post a Comment