Template

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

49 Weeks

Another week closer to a year old.  Where has the time gone!

We spent the first few days of the week still in San Diego.  We had been there for almost a week and I am always ready to come home and be in my own house but I sure miss San Diego and my friends and family.  Here are a few pictures of Avery with Aunt Beckie and one of my best friends Jamie.
We also got a chance to go visit my friend Brooke and see her kids.  Brooke and I have been friends since Elementary school and I am so blessed that we have been able to stay such close of friends.  Her youngest son is 6 weeks older than Avery so its great that we get to watch them grow up together.  Here are some pictures from our visit.




We also got Avery her first pair of cowboy boots!

































Avery's latest thing she loves to do is to carry big things around. She will pick up her big toys or pillows on the couch and carry them around with her.  Sometimes I am scared that she is going to drop them on her feet but I am sure once she does she will learn:)




Aunt Beckie also got her a baby since that is her favorite word.  She is so cute with it!
Eating these days is such a project.  She does not want to be fed and wants to do it all on her own so that means that she makes the biggest mess EVER!  I swear we have to change her shirt almost every time or else just take it off.  She is getting better with spoon but for now, it's quite a mess!

Since we left my parents, Avery has been missing her Christmas tree and fish so I went to to the store and bought a singing hat that moves and shakes to the tune of "Have a holly jolly Christmas".  Let me tell you, she LOVES it.  She would want it played all day if she could.  Ben is ready to toss it out the window but I would never let him do that!
Her and Sophey are still best buds and she loves to test our boundaries and try to go get Sophey's water dish!
And she loves to give kisses!
I am only feeding her in the mornings now and ever since we started giving her a regular milk at night, she has been sleeping an extra hour or two in the morning.  She has been consistently been sleeping from 8-8 for the past week  I am soooo thankful for that!
Here are a few other pics from the week.



HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


No comments: