I can not believe that Avery is officially one month old. It seems that just yesterday we were in the hospital anxiously awaiting her birth. She is beginning to sleep very well which really helps me out! We started her night time routine of giving her a bath at 10pm and then her last feeding after and she is typically down for bed by 10:30 or so. She then sleeps till about 4 or 5 and then I feed her and then she goes back to sleep until 8 or 9. It is so nice to wake up before her and actually have a chance to get things ready for the day before she wakes up. I will say that when she sleeps that long I miss her terribly and want to wake her up. She is so cuddly when she wakes up and I just can not get enough of her!
This weekend our friends Christy and Ben and their daughter Gwen are coming in town. Gwen is 4 months old and although they don't know it yet, Gwen and Avery are going to be best friends:) I will be sure to post pictures of the girls from this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment