I can not believe that our little girl is already 2 weeks old. It feels like just a few days ago that we came home from the hospital. My mom left on Friday and I already want her to come back. Things were just so much easier when she was here. Now it seems like the laundry is piling up and I am not eating as much since the thought of making dinner is something that does not even enter my head! My sister gets here tomorrow and she will be here until Monday so I am sure that will help.
We had Avery's 2 week check up today and she passed with a A+. She now weighs 9.2 lbs and is 21.5 inches long. She is in the 90th percentile for her height and 75th percentile for her weight. Her pediatrician was very impressed with how alert she was and the progress that she is making. Every day she truly does change and I love just watching her when she is awake. They soak in their surroundings and I can just see her little brain working as she watches things and focuses her eyes on new things. We truly are blessed to have a healthy baby!
Here are a few pictures of the last few days.




1 comment:
I can't wait to have a girl after seeing all of your adorable photos in her adorable outfits. Make sure you eat girl because breastfeeding takes sooo much out of you and you want to keep your supply up. Okay - sorry for playing mom for one second. You know what you're doing...you are the mommy! She's just so perfect! Can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment