Template

Sunday, February 28, 2010

5 Weeks

Avery is 5 weeks old today.  I was loading all of her pictures on our Mac and it is crazy to see how much she is changing.  I noticed today that her hair is growing in much lighter too than what it is now.  It is just amazing to see her change before our eyes. She started smiling this week!  I still can't get her to smile all the time but her smile sure is cute.  I think that she will end up with one dimple on her right cheek!

Tonight is the first night that she is going to sleep in her big girl crib.  When I woke up this morning I was happy and sad at the same time.  Sad because from now on she will be in her own crib in her own room but happy because I am sure that I will sleep much better with her in her own room.  I will miss waking up to her cute little noises but I am sure that I will still hear some of them from the monitor that we will use.  Here are a few pictures from this week.

Using the bumbo seat for the first time.... Still working on those neck muscles.






























As I mentioned before, the Julianel's came out for the weekend and it was Gwen (4 months) and Avery's first time meeting.  We had a great time with them and the girl's were on their best behavior.  We went to the mall and out to dinner and they both were great and not fussy at all.  They slept the whole time believe it or not:)  Here are some funny pictures of the two of them. We tried so hard to get a cute picture of the two of them but trying to get two babies to cooperate is a little difficult.  We had a great time though and can't wait to see them again.



































2 comments:

The Dodgins said...

So cute! I am glad everything is going so well!

Tara said...

The pictures of Avery and Gwen are hilarious ... love them! Cannot believe she's 5 weeks old already!