Week 2 is going great. Avery is sleeping about 4-5 hours at night which is such a relief for me. We had our first mall trip today which she slept through the entire thing but I would much rather that than her crying. My mom leaves on Friday night and I am not sure what I am going to do! I am sure we will survive but having a extra pair of hands around has been priceless. My sister is coming out next Tuesday and Ben may have to go down to Cabo so hopefully we can coordinate him going while she is here.
Please keep my Nana in your prayers as she is not doing well at all and is most likely in her last days. I am praying that she can hold off to meet her great-granddaughter but it looks as though God may have different plans for her.
On a brighter note, here are a few pictures of little Avery!




1 comment:
She's sooo alert and gorgeous! 4-5 hours a night...I need to take lessons from you!!! All J wanted to do was chow down all the time! Maybe she already had a few extra lbs on her :) Thinking of your family during this time. I will pray for your Grandmother to be at peace - whatever that may mean for her.
Post a Comment