Template
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
2 months old
To my little Aves,
What a blessing you are. Since the day that we brought you home, you have been nothing but pure joy in our lives. I could not be any luckier to have such a beautiful, healthy, and happy baby. Every morning that I go get you from your crib you look at me with those big blue(at least for now) eyes and my heart just melts. Now that you have learned to smile it makes the dread of getting up that much easier once I see your little face. I love our mornings together even though at times it is still dark outside. Holding you in my arms as you nurse is a bonding moment that can never be replaced and I am so thankful for that time. I know you won't be this little for long and I will treasure these moments with you forever.
I am amazed at how fast these two months have gone. Getting to know you has been such a experience. I love watching you fall asleep in my arms and your eyes roll back into your head and you sleep with one eye cracked as if you are keeping an eye on me to make sure that I am still there. I love that when you suck on your silencer(pacifier), you take 3 sucks and stop and then 3 sucks and stop and so on. I love when you give me finger hugs, boy do you have a grip. I love that when you are a little fussy, most of the time you just want me to put you down so you can explore the room with your eyes and kick your legs and move your arms. If that doesn't work, we know that we can put you in your room on your changing table and you just explore every inch of your room and smile and kick your legs and wave your arms. I love your fascination with ceiling fans and light fixtures. I LOVE that you love to sleep, God does answer prayers! I love when you fall asleep on me. I never want to put you down. I love watching your little hands explore this world. You always have your hands in little tight fists and I am sure that once you realize that you can grasp and hold on to things, those fists will be replaced with whatever you can find. You truly are the most wonderful daughter that we could ever ask for.
Each day you seem to change just a little. Today I am spending a little time going through your closet getting rid of clothes that are too small for you! You are only two months old and almost growing out of 0-3 month clothes. We weighed you last week at Nana and Papa's and you were 13 pounds! I could not believe it. You are growing before my eyes.
I love you Avery. Thank you for teaching me to enjoy the little things in life.
Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
So sweet :) Isn't being a mom the best?
SO sweet <3 I love that.
Post a Comment