Template
Monday, March 22, 2010
8 Weeks Old
I know this sounds like a broken record but I can not believe it has been 8 weeks since Avery was born. She truly makes me so happy!
I return to work next Monday and while I am ready in once sense to get back into the swing of things, I am going to miss my little one like crazy! I am used to being able to spend every waking second with her and come this time next week, that will not be possible. She is going to be spending 2-3 days per week with Grammy and then the other days she will be here with Ben until he has to leave for the field and those days I will be starting my work day quite early in order to get everything done. I really could not imagine having to go into a office every day and not see her so I do feel truly blessed to have the job that I do.
We have had a pretty busy week. My mom was out all last week and it is such a help having her around. I get so much done! We finally ordered our baby announcements and my goal is to get them all sent out before I start work next week! On Friday, my mom and I drove to San Diego for Avery's first road trip! Overall she did pretty well but she got a bit stir crazy at the end. Who can blame her though as I would not want to have to sit in a seat like that for five hours!
Avery had quite a busy social weekend. Below are a few pictures of the friends that she was finally able to meet. These are all friends of mine who were pregnant with me. As you can see from the pictures, she is the youngest but by far not the smallest!
She was also able to finally meet her Uncle Grant and Aunt Christi! She is still sleeping great and I am so happy that my little baby is a sleeper! I do not know what I would do if that was not the case. God truly did answer my prayers for a happy and healthy baby and a baby that loves to sleep!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment