Template

Monday, December 3, 2012

34 months - November

What a month... where do I begin.  We have settled in nicely to our new house and living in San Diego. It seems like Avery social calendar fills up faster than mine does.  She is always going to do fun things and sure has a lot of love around her.

We started the month by having a football party here at our house for the Fantasy Football league that I am in.  All of the girls came over with their families and there was complete mayhem for about 5 hours that day!  Boy did the kids have a great time.  We had a little jumpy and the trampoline and the kids loved playing in the playroom and in Avery's room.  It was a great day with perfect weather!  They also through me a surprise sprinkle which was really nice!





































The next two weekends we had a birthday party each Saturday so Avery has gotten pretty good at singing happy birthday.  It is so much fun to watch her interact with other kids both older and younger.  She is so sweet and really just wants to play with anyone.  She really can be the sweetest little girl and sometimes will just reach her hand and pat her friends on their shirt to show affection.  It makes me laugh quite a bit!  

For Nana's birthday, we took her to a real tea party as we thought both Avery and Nana would really enjoy it.  Boy were we right!  We all had a great time.  It was a cute little place and very British authentic.  Avery was very well behaved and got all dressed up in a beautiful dress for the occasion.  Such a little girl!





































As far as an Avery update, she really remains consistent. She goes to bed around 8:30 or 9 and wakes up about 730.  She still takes about a 3 hour nap around 2 and there are many times that we have to wake her up between 5-530.  We have been truly blessed to have such a great sleeper and are really praying that this next child will be the same way.  We still sing Ariel going to bed and then say our Dear Jesus prayers.  She is such a creature of habit.  

I have been trying to write down all the funny things that Avery says.   It is quite amazing some of the things that come out of her mouth!
While riding her horse Angus, "come on big boy"
Whatcha doing guys
Have you ever seen something so beautiful
Isn't it lovely!
Oh I have an idea
Oops, I forgot, silly Avery!
She says I miss you and I love on her own without any prompting
Oh I know...
When I turn 3, will I still be Avery
very expressive hand movements and gestures.
That would be a good idea...
Hmm, that's weird
how is your (fill in the blank with whatever you are eating)
She also loves to pick out my clothes and says "this one will be cute and it matches"

A few other things that Avery has done this month
Go to Sea World a few times
Went to the Zoo with my friend Britt

































Go to Disneyland... yes again.  We wanted to go one last time before I had this baby.  It was quite the feet for me walking around but the joy on her face was worth every uncomfortable step that I took!












































The latest thing that we started was doing a sticker chart each night.  We have a list of things that Avery has to do to get a sticker and each night that she does them, she gets a sticker.  If her chart is full at the end of the week, she gets a prize.  This month it has ranged from dollar store ballet dolls that she loves and a $25 dollar little mouse toy that she fixated on at Nordstrom.
 
































Lastly, Avery became a big sister this month.  She has been really excited for this day to come and I have to say she has been so good.  She is so gentle and loving towards her and I just know that she will be the best big sister. 




Here are some other pics from this month.
















No comments: