Well we have been trying to get out of the house more this week but its a bit daunting going somewhere alone with a almost 3 year old and a 4 week old. Kennedy still seems so fragile to me but I am sure I will get more confident as she gets a bit more sturdy. Sophey seems to be settling in pretty well with now two little kids in the house. She has had a barking issue lately but I know it's because there is a coyote that likes to come in the canyon behind our house and there is quite a bit more room for her to meander around. Kennedy is starting to make more eye contact and watch things and she watches Soph quite often, I think she is still trying to figure out what Sophey is!
We have had a few nights this week where Kennedy has slept 6 hours then gone back to bed for another 4 or so. She is still sleeping on me for that last feeding which is somewhere around 5 or 6 so pretty soon I have to find a way to get her back to sleep in her own bed. I do love the snuggles in the morning though. I am beginning to understand her cries and squeaks and we are working on the spitting up. One step close to figuring out this little one. She is finally fitting in her 0-3 clothes as well. She seems to be skinny and long and much more petite than Avery was but still looking like a clone of Aves.
She is still a very good natured baby. She rarely cries and when she does its because she has a bubble, is tired, or wants to sleep. She is finally getting up for the day around 10 and then up for a couple hours then takes one long nap and a few other cat naps throughout the day. As we speak I have both kids napping which is really nice, especially since I have lots to do to get ready for Christmas! She is growing and changing before our eyes and is more awake and alert and can hold her head up much better. She still has a ways to go but she is doing great.
Merry Christmas everyone!







No comments:
Post a Comment